The NCAA Division III Women’s Championship will be played May 11-14 at Forest Akers Golf Courses (West Course) in Lansing, Michigan, and the field has been finalized.
Twenty-one conferences were granted automatic qualification and the remaining four teams in the 25-team field were selected on an at-large basis from conferences and the independent institutions. Six individuals from non-advancing teams round out the field.
The 72-hole event will include a cut to the top 15 teams and six individuals not on those teams after 54 holes.
In 2019, the last time the championship was played, New York University won its maiden national title while runner-up honors went to Williams College and Methodist finished third.
The final 2021 field is listed below.
- University of Redlands
- Methodist University
- Centre College
- Carnegie Mellon University
- Williams College
- George Fox University
- St. Catherine University
- Emory University
- University of Texas at Dallas
- York College (Pennsylvania)
- Washington and Lee University
- Illinois Wesleyan University
- Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology
- Saint Mary’s College (Indiana)
- Denison University
- Ohio Northern University
- University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
- Grinnell College
- University of Dubuque
- Ithaca College
- Westminster College (Pennsylvania)
- The College of St. Scholastica
- Marymount University (Virginia)
- Catholic University
- Lakeland University
- Nicole Miller, Bethel University (Minnesota)
- Kaila Higgins, Chapman University
- Shreya Ganta, Christopher Newport University
- Sarah Hsu, Oglethorpe University
- Sydney McConnell, University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
- Danielle Bambola, State University of New York at Cortland
original article link https://golfweek.usatoday.com/2021/05/06/ncaa-championship-division-iii-womens-golf/